I got my skiing Boy Scout merit badge!! It was fun to get. CHANGING SUBJECT!! warning, warning... I like to build LEGO models, and following up that thought,here is a recent one: it's a battle. cool, huh? everything's made from scratch.
Comments from Needleroozer's kids: Brody, Good job, that is quite a complex scene. I especially like the way you used the cannons and the Star Wars troups. Congratulations on the merit badge, too! The Fine Young Man
Brody, That is so cool that you brainstormed with all your different figures and came up with that. Awesome. Good job on the skiing badge! The Young Miss
1 Comments:
Comments from Needleroozer's kids:
Brody,
Good job, that is quite a complex scene. I especially like the way you used the cannons and the Star Wars troups. Congratulations on the merit badge, too!
The Fine Young Man
Brody,
That is so cool that you brainstormed with all your different figures and came up with that. Awesome. Good job on the skiing badge!
The Young Miss
By
Needleroozer, at 5:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home